Pages

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

MY CRUSH -JIBOLA B.

Even to the meals he had for school lunch, I rememeber every single detail. Salads ; talk about Posh Nosh. he was the cutest boy in my world.


He was the headboy, he could play the recorder excellently,he was on the shool relay team. he was in kingfisher house. he had the best handwriting in class (at least that was what the teacher said all the time) . He came 1st position For two consecutive terms ,yes i rememeber .He had a nice smile as a result of having the best teeth in the world and at christmas time he was part of the christmas concert performance. He used to pull his socks up to his knees how very dapper fashion icon hahahaha OH Jibola!. I CAN EVEN REMEMBER HIS SPIDERMAN LUNCHBOX.


Yesterday I saw him again at Brent Cross shopping Centre my fav hangout after work these days .And after twenty odd years and I was instantly transported to Corona primary school .Boy did I crush all over again .

He has turned out better than I could have imagined , gorgeous as ever (married ofcourse).
And guess what peeps he recognised me called me by my full names i.e firstname and last name.
The trip is because i have changed quite a bit but he recognised me . I melted could not even behave myself I was grinning like a goat (whatever this means)thank heavens I have blossomed into a rose and was looking fly.

Pointless gist but I just thought I should share and in case he sees this there I said it. I got it off my chest at last omo u too sexy i dey loose control oooo

5 comments:

Nogo Blogs said...

Funny thing is that song Omo too Sexy was stuck in my head the day you posted this. xx

Pink Lips said...

You are still hilarious as ever!!!

Myne Whitman said...

Omo too sexy, lol...that was funny!

LovePaprika said...

eyahh he is married... no chance babygurl!

Paintedlady said...

Lol...