Pages

Thursday, October 29, 2009

PASTOR MUYO AND HIS WIFE

I met Pastor Muyo at Kings Cross/St Psncreas Intl Station in Sept 2007 and boy was he fine (he still is)at the time i was seeing an energy vampire whose only mission and sole pleasure in life was to drain me of whatever enegy or joy I had. He was such an underachiever

We i.e Pastor Muyiwa and I had been in the same carriage many atimes but had only acknowledged each other by a casual glance.
Anyway on the said day we met i saw him hobbling as fast as he could (he must have sprained something since the last time we saw)to catch the train. Icould not pose cos I saw his agony and made first conversation/contact by conveying to him that the train had been cancelled.

He thanked me profusely and that was the beginning of our train romance (nothing sordid I just like the ring it has train romance....)

He would keep a sit for me on the cramped up trains ignoring the hissing , sighing and muttering of immigrants keeping sits for other immigrants (if only they knew that back home we were chaffeur driven and to be reduced to catching trains ....I digress)and I on the other hand would slay 7 dragons swim 7 seas and climb 7 mountains to catch the 6.05 train where Pastor Muyo would regal me with tales about God sent wife
.
I on the other hand would hint about my vampire hoping he would tell me to get rid of the wanker he was to much of a gentleman as he did no such thing.I left this town a year ago Oct 2008 and made no contact with Pastor Muyo and only had with me the memories of our several train alliances.

Fastforward to Oct 09 I met Pastor Muyo on the same train and guess what he had stopped going to church, put on weight and His lovely wife had become a monster. How do these happen?

8 comments:

Sugarking said...

"Fastforward to Oct 09 I met Pastor Muyo on the same train and guess what he had stopped going to church, put on weight and His lovely wife had become a monster. How do these happen?" LWKMD!! I guess its d way the cookie crumbles!!!

Nice blog! first time here!

Myne Whitman said...

Good question. He probably didn't know her as well as he thought he did or he has changed and the flaws in her are now obvious. Nobody is perfect afterall.

I like the vampire analogy, LOL

ShonaVixen said...

Time happens i guess!!

tunrayo said...

Life happened

...in most cases we get too comfortable/confident in ourselves and others we don't take into consideration the fact that nothing/noone is perfect and we have to work really hard to stay happy

SOLOMONSYDELLE said...

hmmm, life....

BTW, thanks for taking the time to share your comment on the latest TTTEC installment


NIGERIAN CURIOSITY
IT WAS SO MUCH EASIER WHEN I ONLY HAD ONE...

Bibi said...

lol, no one knows tomorrow i guess. placing someone on a pedestal just means we put them there. lol. maybe they were newly wedded when you met him initially. that sure will explain it. lol

Original Mgbeke said...

Na wa o, things certainly change. At least he is still fine. LOL

Nice Anon said...

LOL Ha haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. life happened my dear. What sort of "monstrous" things did his wife get up to? Please tell me because I would love to hear it!