Pages

Monday, August 11, 2008

Can your mother do you “I mean jazz u” the story

First and foremost I come from the school of thought that does not believe anybody can do me .i.e. I mean jazz me. Apart from the fact that I say my prayers as regularly as I can I don’t go around with a chip on my shoulder waiting for an accident / misfortune to happen or befall me so that I can say that one person somewhere is doing me.No way whatever happens to me, was meant to happen . rain that will beat me (or not beat) cannot miss me .

Well how is that some times when u hear some peoples story you wonder and even thank your maker that your mum is your mum. At this point a special shout out to daisy my mum.

Today’s gist is about one of my “new friends” that has been diagnosed with a very advanced gynaecological problem that threatens to prevent her from mothering a child God Forbid but the tests have shown that not only is the womb distorted there are certain growths which outsizes the womb. We have been told it is 50-50 that motherhood will take place. We pray that she falls into the positive 50% ratio. Amen thanks for your prayers

But the sad part is that my friends mum was aware of this matter four years ago. At that time, the lady in question was still under the wings of her mum doctors suggested surgery then but the mother said no we reject it in the name of Jesus. Our God will make it go away unfortunately it didn’t and now it is motherhood threatening.

My quandary now is that today girlfriend is all grown up and it has reared its ugly head again and guess what mummy tells my friend don’t tell anybody, don’t tell your daddy yet. I will raise the money for the operation meanwhile daddy of friend in question is a multi millionaire .If not that i don’t believe that someone can do somebody, I would have started to think that this girls mother wants to do her

Abi eyin peeps wetin you think ?

7 comments:

Pink Lips said...

Na wa o, i hope this ur friend prays o, cos it seems her mother is rather funny. Why is she hiding it from her dad????

Anonymous said...

nobody can hold me down i havt o keeping on moving on .per biggy smalls

she should not let any body prevent her from getting help

Chari said...

Nothing is ever as it seems mehn...

As per doing...If devil used Simon Peter for Jesus...who devil no fi use???

zara (my alter ego) said...

this mother is cunny sha.. u knew four years ago.. u reject it.. it rears its head again.. u say hush! ha!!

well maybe she doesnt want the husband to know cos he may blame her since she knew about it four years ago... your friend shud get her act together and do something oo sharply before it becomes even life threatening, mother or no mother man must survive!

Hunter girl said...

hmmm...i really hope ur friend gets beta soon....
Not sure if her mum is trying to 'do' her. Perhaps she just isnt someone who gives 'good advice'. Think ur friend shd see a pastor/priest i.e. for prayer and definatley tell her DAD!!!!...No need wasting time 'trying to raise money' when her dad can esaily give it to her. The quicker she can get things sorted the better.
I wish her the very best!!!

badderchic said...

first time here,

my 2cents, girlfriend should quick quick go tell whoever is paying the medical bills- popsie and get the surgery done and over with, heaven helps those who helps themselves, she cant afford to allow momsie do kalokalo (gamble) with her life, as in its HER life.

plus she should pray, infact we all should pray for her.

ibiluv said...

i no gree say the mama dey do am
but theres more to it than meets the eye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!