Pages

Thursday, May 15, 2008

THEY TAGGED ME - MY STORY

SIX THINGS ABOUT ME

I LOVE MY JUNIOR BROTHER MORE THAN ANYBODY ELSE IN THE WORLD. INCLUDING MY MOTHER AND SHE KNOWS IT (ALLTHE EX'S SAW HIM AS A THREAT).

I APPEAR FIERCELY INDEPENDENT BUT INSIDE I AM A BIG SOFTIE.

I WAS THE PROVERBIAL LATE BLOOMER , NOW I SECRETLY DERIVE JOY WHEN PPLE SEE ME NOW AND EXCLAIM OH! YOU HAVE CHANGED SO MUCH

I DONT KNOW HOW MANY SHOES I OWN.. WHEN I WAS YOUNGER MY MUM DIDNT SEE THE NEED FOR US TO HAVE MORE THAN TWO PAIRS EACH ONE FOR SCHOOL AND ONE FOR OUTINGS. NOW I BUY THE SAME SHOES IN DIFFERENT COLOURS JUST TO MAKE UP FOR LOST TIME .

I ALWAYS FALL FOR THE WRONGEST GUYS FOR THE WRONGEST REASONS

I AM A LUCKY PERSON (EXCEPT IN THE MAN DEPT) AND I KNOW IT .

oh by the way dont know who to tag i think i am the last person getting tagged i finally feel among now hahaha

2 comments:

Afrobabe said...

I can relate seriously on the shoe thing...I just got the most beautiful pair of shoes....same kind,3 colours and designs...didnt even need them...wish i could return them but dannnnggg I am still in that wish I could sleep with them stage...

Anonymous said...

HOW IS IT POSSIBLE TO LOVE YOUR BROTHER MORE THAN UR MOTHER ABI YOU WANT TO SAY THAT YOU GET ALONG WITH HIM MORE THEN HER