Pages

Friday, May 30, 2008

Story of the office colleague(s)

It has been ages since I last posted a blog lord have I missed venting.

Anyway as I was writing about that colleague the other day, I made the move for reconciliation and she wasn’t game, I was a bit upset cos really I wanted to bury the hatchet. But I felt instant release as in I felt so light afterwards what I did not realise was that as a result of her actions , I was also carrying unnecessary luggage with me and now that I have unloaded them I feel so light, no dead weight, and I have moved on.
I leave her to continue to carry the hate and animosity with her in her.

I just don’t get it some times now I am beginning to think that there might be something wrong somewhere with me honestly I do not get it o. My colleagues in the office are really beefing me. Chris Rock says don’t hate the player, hate the game. I know that I am their superior in the office (not their boss) and really what I say in the dept is law but must they palyer hate.

The thing now is that why is it that when I come to work I greet all that I meet in the room but when others come into the office they don’t greet anybody. Then on the day that I decide not to greet any body, every body stops talking to me. They act like as if I have committed the greatest evil on earth. I just don’t get it. Silly as it seems that is what is happening or am I really loosing it pls help

1 comment:

bumight said...

if you have haters, then you must be doing something right!