Pages

Thursday, May 1, 2008

My story on Relocating to Naija

Not much has been happening in my life but a lot has been going on in my head.

Sometimes I say to myself that all this wahala somebody is even going through self is not worth. one can drop down and die the next minute i say to myself what if one does not die soon , one does not want to go hungry.

But the koko is that we shall continue to hustle. very soon it will be four years since i left naija . i cant say that i have done badly but i cant say that it has been excellent either . i have a good job THAT IS NOT GOING TO TURN ME INTO A MILLIONAREss HERE HENCE I long for naija like really badly.

So what i shall do is is throw in the towel an prepare for the journey back home . I have managed to tell the boss that i shall be relocating to naija pretty soon like 5 months time for some time but the plan is to go and sort myself out . I take that as more than ample time to get a replacement that can be trained by my goodself. I pray to the lord that nothing will make me regret the move.

A girl has once again got to do what a girl has got to do.

5 comments:

sprezatura said...

Good luck girl, its really a dificult thing to do, but you cant get a six if you dont shoot dice. Its pretty certain you will make money when you get home, if you dont get caught up in too much glam. enjoy

anonymous gal said...

ha 4 a moment i was like finally a blog were i can b first. sadly its just comment moderation ouch. Naija no lite,no water,armed robbers and a zillion million friends,nice clubs,good food pple to pic u up when u down...wont trade 9ja 4 anythin

anonymous gal said...

ha 4 a moment i was like finally a blog were i can b first. sadly its just comment moderation ouch. Naija no lite,no water,armed robbers and a zillion million friends,nice clubs,good food pple to pic u up when u down...wont trade 9ja 4 anythin

Afrobabe said...

I really want to go back as well...been here since 2005...

Pink Lips said...

r u sure u want to relocate to nigeria?