Pages

Friday, April 4, 2008

This story is getting scarier

My peeps there is problem o. I swear to my Creator and I am not joking, my period is more than late and I have not seen the head or tail light of the damn thing. I have done more than 10 pregnancy tests by now and they all say negative. Even the clear blue that I used is the digital one and the darn thing said Not Pregnant as in it literally spelt the thing out.It is no longer funny o have taken a few days next week of work to see the gp and things. Eyin peeps I know that I sinned but I thought I had ended that chapter now it is raising its head again.Now I am scared like shit cos I had already announced to the whole world that that thing with boyfie was over, what does one do in such situation? Does this mean that we should gat back together or whatI really want a baby but in the gaddem right circumstances. If I am preggers eventually I will keep it but I sincerely hope that I am not.A truly and sincerely worried misspumping

1 comment:

Pink Lips said...

Babes are you sure you didn't use the morning after pill at some point? it may have altered your cycle. Anyways just my opinion, try not to panic since the test keeps saying negative.