Pages

Monday, March 3, 2008

The Saga and story continues

Plenty long tings (don jazzy)

If I tell you that boyfie has not come back will you believe it? Well let me tell you boyfie has not come back. Why you may ask. I’ll rather not disclose part of it here but in fact. Unless I am stupid and refuse to see the signs this is obviously a no goer. Boyfie has refused to come back because his daddy has refused to give him MONEY. Have you ever imagined or heard of anything so ridiculous in your life.

A bit of background information will suffice at this juncture. If you remember from my previous post boyfie comes from a rather well off family and they are supposed to have plenty cash , Anyways boyfie is like daddy’s love spoilt rotten but very subject to the moods of his daddy . As in if he upsets daddy, daddy will threaten to cut him off. So boyfie decided to move abroad so that he could stand on his own feet. Well daddy was not quite pleased about it and all that jazz but boyfie stuck to his guns and moved. Boyfie has a good and steady job with government and all that but you know how it is over here. There is never plenty extra left over after your bills/direct debits.

Upon getting to naij and bursting enough effizi in the first couple of weeks the wells of finance kinda dried up. The plan was to stay for a few weeks but he decided to stay on for his cousins wedding and bla bla bla.

After speaking with him yesterday boyfie hinted that maybe I should send some cash over but I beat him to it and said that if your own family cannot raise when you are broke on holidays after buying the whole of London on OUR MONEY then I don think I should be giving you any money so please don’t even think it. See me see wahala o. Boyfie then started raking that me I am selfish and this is a strong indication of what the future can be like .If at this level of love in Tokyo me I cannot raise him when he is stranded for cash. I could not believe it. First and foremost for his trip I put down half of the money involved. I did not send anything to my family through him cos I just could not afford too I sent stuff to his siblings that I have never met and weeks after none of them has called to say THANKS. And he still has not gone to see my people isn’t that the funniest joke of the year one of the major reasons for the trip.

He just wants to use reverse psychology but guess what I am not sending a penny to him. He is too spoilt and I aint putting up with it any more. Every month a portion of my salary goes to him. Well guess what 2008 is MY year. IF the truth be told I earn more than him but that does not make him my responsibility. I am not his mother, I am his partner and if he has not seen my people by now which is the reason why he travelled in the first place them I must be the most foolish and desperate girl in the world to send any thing to him. .

Is this the height of irresponsibility or what?

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

you have every reason to be angry what kind of relationship are you guys having are you the boyfriend or the girlfriend i really feel sorry for you o . you need to really assess the whole thing he has not gone to see your people if you guys get hitched is he going to expect you to foot the bill for every thing prepare to pay the mortgage on your own.

Afrobabe said...

you gotta ditch him oh...Is that the kind of man u want?

SOLOMONSYDELLE said...

Wait, your boyfriend takes money from you? Frequently? Okay, I know that in relationships, such things truly don't matter, but I guess I am an old school Nigerian senior babe and have a set of codes that that just won't gel with.

I hope he hooks you up as well. Good luck with the relationship, sha. Maybe you guys can work it all out.



NIGERIAN CURIOSITY
IT WAS SO MUCH EASIER WHEN I ONLY HAD ONE...

Miss Maple said...

I agree with the others, you don't need this. Most married women with stupid husbands say they didn't no they wer shit b4 marrying them. Its a lie. They saw it. A leopard doesn't change its spots oooo! It only get older. Trust me, if u,r giving him money now, you keep giving it 4EVER. Are u sure u want to marry this 'boy'?

Ms. emmotions said...

it is at this point that i advise people to follow their instinct....deep down u will ve an answer my dear

Sherri said...

count ur blessings joh!
wud u rather like to discover how irresponsible he is after marriage?

if he lied about the purpose of this trip, do u know what else he's lying about?

why did u send things to his siblings whom u've never met? nothing for ur own siblings?

nothing wrong with helping ur boyfie financially when needed, but there is something terribly wrong when he demands.

u seem smart enough to know when u've had enough.

ibiluv said...

Love is when u care about someone else's happiness always whether or not u are destined to be together

love is many things -it varies
one thing it is not and CAN never be is unsure

just cos u care dont mean u HAVE to marry him AND if u have doubts-then he isn't the "one"

moreover if just cos u earn more he spends ur cash-u will grow to HATE him WHEN/IF u marry him cos he is only gonna get worse-then he will go on about u not wanting to help-i know people whose wives earn more but they dont expect a dime of her money-thats the way it should b-u volunterring to help(sometymes)-not he expecting to u help(all the tyme)

i wont marry that kinda guy and i really doubt if u want to urself

fluffycutething said...

They have said it all....

Wise up girl. You deserve better and once you start to tolerate this kinda crap now, be prepared to do it for a long long time dear

Nyemoni said...

You rock girl....you've read the handwriting on the wall clearly! Good luck....please do not let yourself be used by unscrupulous ppl...

Simi Speaks said...

RUN FOR THE HILLS!

Allied said...

Please leave him... What nonsense is that..

Waffarian said...

Good advice here already, no need to say more. You know what to do already.

Anonymous said...

I am married, and as someone who paid the way thru out the relationship, i say RUN! It will only get worse, and surprise, surprise, when he starts earning more, he will NOT remember ALL you have done. RUN!

misspumping said...

@anonymous .march 13 3:47 Thanks meen that is some real advice . i go jaa asap God bless you for telling me as it is o jare.

Jaguda said...

personally i dont tend to respect men who leach of women[unless its for a small period of no job]. jabo the guy