Pages

Monday, March 17, 2008

PRRRRRAAAAAISSSSSE THEEE LOOOOOORD

An End to that story

Okay so my people. I am not preggers thank heavens for that.
It is amazing what your mind can be doing to your head. I broke up with him yesterday and guess what I did not even buy the clipper. It was not easy can you imagine I was the one crying and saying that I could not settle for less than I deserved. Ironically my little brother also broke up with his girlfriend too. I am not even sure what I am going to be doing with all the spare time that I am going to now have.

I guess I will just enrol on some professional courses I can afford them now that my money belongs to me , myself and I and I have the time to study too. It will be hard but I know that I will make.

That is 18 months down the drain. I said to him better now than later with kids in the picture, I am very sad and I feel like crying some more and I guess I will. But a girl has just done what a girl had to do.

7 comments:

Sherri said...

thank heavens for a fresh start!

it's not 18months down the drain if u take the valuable education seriously.

every relationship does not and shud not lead to the altar.

hope u feel better soon, better days are ahead.
muah

Pink Lips said...

Pele dear, you'll be ok and thank God your not pregnant!! By the way what wld you have done??

ibiluv said...

Thank God on not been preggers....
Sherri is right-not every relationship should lead to the altar
How much time to spend with a person cant be compared to how long u HAVE to stay married.u have to be sure u are marrying the person u wanna grow old with......

Anonymous said...

madam pumping what is happening with you, bcos you have broken of with your boyfie doesnot mean that you shouldnot blog again

Afrobabe said...

kai, I missed this one oh....

And here I am window shopping all over the place for baby clothes...

soupasexy said...

thank haeavens ur not preggers sha. ur pple for don flog ur yansh...lol

1st time hearibg this word *preggers* cool!

Anonymous said...

i had a feeling that you might be testing too soon it takes a while before the test can show that you are actually pregnant unless you have actuallly done a blood test the urine test takes about 4 weeks before it shows .i understand how you might be feeling sha been there done that have the t-shirt